My Dreamed Job

 


Well, I know that it’s going to surprise you, but I really want to have a restaurant in the future… And why it would surprise you? because it has nothing to do with my career, well, we do chew with our mouth, but they are very different services and business. What I love about having a restaurant, is that I can give the clients a good time, excellent food that makes everyone comeback. Now that I think it a little bit more, being a dentist comes with the satisfaction of everybody smiling joyfully and I think that I can give the people that beautiful smile, but in a different way.

Nowadays, it is very difficult to settle a restaurant (because all of the competition that already exist), but I know that with my all effort, perseverance, sweat and tears, I will have an excellent place with amazing food. 

Obviously I won’t work as chef, but I know very trained people to take care of my restaurant. And all of them are from my hometown, Curicó (a small town to the south of Santiago, Chile), so I planned to build my restaurant in my town, because there I can have all the support from my family and old friends once I finish my career.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My First Concert

Rawr!

My Study Program!