My First Concert

 


Oh God, every time that I remember that December 10th of 2019, it gives me chills. I went to see Shawn Mendes, that Canadian singer that I once loved a few years ago. I see in my mind the day that they announced that he was coming to Chile, and I had to think quickly what I was going to do to the the ticket. It was a war in the page and I was desperate to buy one. The day I bought it, I was so nervous, because I was at the beach with a poor internet signal, but I managed to get a better connection. The day came and I had to travel to Santiago, I went with a friend from my city, and my mom brought to the Movistar Arena. It was beautiful, but I really do not remember all of the concert. I do remember having the time of my life in it and I left the show without voice. It was quite an experience, wasn’t it?

Comentarios

  1. Hi Hector. I have a lot of friends who love Shaw Mendes they always told me that is a good singer.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Rawr!

My Study Program!