Rawr!

   When I think about time travel, I always see it as a very complicated thing to do, because nowadays, it is really, really hard. It is a nice topic to talk about because we can go on and on giving our vision if it would be best to travel to the past or the future. I really am a believer that we can now do it, but all the scientists from the whole world hide it from us (yes, I know I said that it's an "complicated thing to do", but do you think that there is one thing imposible for them?). Therefore, you can read all I think about it!

   So, I would love to travel to the past, but to the very past past, when we had no idea about what the fire was, when our species didn't even exist, but why???? I LOVE DINASAURS! They are the coolest animals that our mother earth created - I'm talking in present because we have a lot of creatures that look like those bigs beings - and the scariests and the MOST TREMENDOUS!!! Actually, I would love to have a tattoo that looks like this:


   Despite of my love to this amazing creatures, I really would not like to stay in the past with them, I literally will (or was!?!??!) be alone in the whole world and I hate it!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My First Concert

My Study Program!